Very interesting interview. I note he said that 80 Mile were drilling? I thought they'd been stopped.Anyway, glad I topped up the other day on both Amaroq and Kefi.
Excellent information. Thank you so much. So I was not just dreaming that the road was started and would soon reach TK multiple times. Building of anything always seems to take so long, though travellers can turn a field into a concreted and fenced off traveller site in 24 hours.Why countrys/companies dont get these guys in to build things is beyond me. Though I suppose you need to follow the rules.
It sounds reckless. Almost to the extreme.I look at my isa and sipp portfolio and feel it is reckless.I own 19 stocks in my SIPP and 18 stocks in my ISAs, there is much overlap between the 2.So 25 stocks in total and some of these are investment trusts that have their own spread of stocks.My largest holding is 17% of my total and it produces 20% of my income.Any stock can stop paying dividends and disappear at the drop of a dictators hat.I held Raven Russia that are now worthless. (property distribution centres what could go wrong)Though if it pays off, you will be goat farming whilst I am still trying to choose a replacement car.
This is indeed good news. After the attack, I posted that in my estumation KEFI needed to report the position within a month or so, as that seemed a fair amount of time to undrrstand the situation and arrange additional security measures. This reassuring update comes just over 5 weeks since the incident, which aligns with my expectation.
Tom, I think you would have to factor in concurrent delay to a programme and re-sequence. it will be probably be a couple of months and some considerable cost? 5 weeks stoppage is not a biblical disaster on a project like this.
Yes, I too very much enjoyed chatting to some of the youngsters. I also learned a new piece of teen slang: ‘what are you feeling?’ apparently means: ‘which dish would you prefer for lunch?’
ah yes 5 weeks of inaction creates an 18 month delay... whatever you say.If that was the case Kefi would have had to announce it, Stufel would have ensured that. It hasnt
I am not invested here but having been involved with East African business before I retired have followed the saga with interest. (I have been holding Aminex for 15 years waiting for gas production!)My take is read the RNS very carefully for the implications to timelines, financing and main contractor involvement. The revised security arrangements cannot be implemented until all the local community is resettled away from the site. with new housing completed. Having looked at the recent interims and 2025 accounts there are no payments or provisions made for the cost.Also noted £5.7m paid to the Banks in advanced fees, this will not have been the first such payment, non refundable of course. Watch the situation in the North. The last war delayed the project financing for years and there is no way the Banks will lend whilst this is ongoing, as well as them needing to be satisfied with the arrangements at TK. My estimation is that TK is now 12/18 months behind schedule and will most likely need yet another diluting fund raise at some point. My view is that Kefi shares are at best a hold for the patient prepared to take a 5 year view, I am too old!